We are seeking volunteers to offer their skills and expertise to make positive change in people's lives.
If you would like to make a difference in someone else's life, fill in the enquiry form below.
We are seeking volunteers to offer their skills and expertise to make positive change in people's lives
SMP lifeskills2work support people in the community needing assistance with their everyday lives due to disability. We offer a variety of services centred on the needs and interests of each individual.
Many of our clients use funding from the Disability Services Commission to get essential supports and services. Often the funding is not quite enough and so extra community support such as donations and volunteering is vital to bridge the gaps between what a person with disability needs to live a meaningful and fulfilling life and what the funding provides for.
Assist in areas where you feel best suited
- Organising or setting up activities
- Specialist consulting e.g. behaviour management plans
- Standard operating Procedure development
- Providing support on Great Escapes
- Coordinating special project or event e.g. community vegetable garden, music program, Halloween.
VOLUNTEERS SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Well developed organisational and time management skills
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated positive and contemporary attitude towards people with disability.
- Current ‘C' Class driver's licence.
- National Police Clearance.
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you!
Free Call: 1300 100 767