Casual Community Support Worker
SMP lifeskills2work supports, coordinates and facilitates programs and activities for adults and seniors in the community who need assistance due to disability.
We strive to offer Simply More Possibilities by which each of our clients can enjoy quality of life. The supports and services we offer are customised to the goals and needs of each individual we support and are community-based.
We are often looking to employ experienced Community Support Workers to support people with disability achieve their personal goals. Role responsibilities may include supporting individuals to engage in programmed recreational, skill development and work readiness activities, identifying and planning suitable activities, monitoring progress towards goals and the effectiveness of the support strategies.
Community Support Workers are expected to have:
- a firm understanding of and strong desire to work with adults with disability,
- experience in supporting persons with varied levels of ability,
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills,
- The ability to plan and create fun, engaging and purposeful activities, and
- A can-do-attitude to go that extra mile whilst remaining motivated, positive and focused.
- A valid National Police Clearance no more than 6 months old.
- A valid First Aid certificate.
- Hold a full C class driver's license
For further information and to submit an application, please contact our head office on 1300 100 767 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to make a difference in someone else's life, fill in the enquiry form below.
Current Job Vacancies
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you!
If you would like to make a general enquiry, fill in the enquiry form below.
Free Call: 1300 100 767