Community Support Worker
SMP lifeskills2work supports, coordinates and facilitates community based programs and activities for adults who need assistance due to disability.
We are looking for several casual team members who have a contemporary understanding of how to enable people living with disability to live a good life.
• A firm understanding of and strong desire to work with adults with autism, intellectual and physical disabilities
• Confidence in dealing with challenging behaviours
• Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and adaptability
• The ability to plan and create fun,exciting and socially interactive activities
• A can do attitude to go that extra mile whilst remaining motivated, positive and focused
• A minimum of 2 years' experience supporting people with disabilities or a Certificate III or IV in disabilities or a related field
with 6 month’s experience.
• A valid National Police Clearance no more than 6 months old.
• A valid First Aid certificate.
• Hold a full C class driver's license
Although the role is not office based, positions are supported through our Gosnells, Mandurah, Rockingham and Spearwood offices.
Please send your resume along with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria above to your preferred location:
Community Services Manager / 2IC
If you would like to make a difference in someone else's life, fill in the enquiry form below.
Current Job Vacancies
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you!
If you would like to make a general enquiry, fill in the enquiry form below.
Free Call: 1300 100 767