To find out more click here or fill in the enquiry form below.
Would you like to get out and about independently? Do you need some assistance to confidently navigate public transport routes?
SMP lifeskills2work has a systematic, individualised approach to help people with disability learn how to catch public transport to their place of work, study, recreation or even just the local shops.
Our transport training method is customised to your existing skills and knowledge, creating a learning environment in which you can be confident to achieve your goals. We can assist you to become transport independent by
- Developing your literacy and numeracy skills so you can read and understand travel routes and timetables,
- Enhancing your technology skills so you can identify the appropriate routes,
- Helping you understand how to be safe in the community,
- Developing your problem solving ability, and
- Assisting you develop your communication and money handling skills.
Many of our clients incorporate transport training with our Experience Life, Skills4Life, and Transition Planning programs.
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you!
Free Call: 1300 100 767