To find our more fill in the enquiry form below.
Do you need assistance to study at TAFE or university?
SMP lifeskills2work supports people with disability to complete studies at Registered Training Organisations (e.g. TAFE) or university. Our Community Support Workers can support you to access your courses by helping you learn how to catch public transport or by assisting you with your physical access needs. Amongst our staff we have qualified teachers and education assistants who are able to scribe for you, develop your adult learning skills and tutor you. So far we have supported people with disability who have achieved:
- Certificate II in Animal Studies,·
- Certificate III in Therapy Assistance,·
- Certificate III in Aged Care,·
- Certificate III in Health Services, and·
- Diploma in Community Services.
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you!
Free Call: 1300 100 767